By Esther: It will definitely happen to all of us, some day, one day, that we will be dealing with some type of grief or loss in our lives.
This loss or grief is not confined to someone or a pet dying.
We could be suffering from the Loss of a Friendship, Job, Marriage or a Romantic Relationship.
1. You have to be prepared to ask for help. It does not make you weak; it makes you human.
2. Be open and honest about what you need. Be precise when making requests, remember others are not in your head.
3. Expect ups and downs over the following months and just take one day at a time.
On that note, I would like to introduce Just for Today, ideas to assist you to each day:
Try to live through this day only and not tackle all problems at once.
Considering exercising your soul in three ways: Firstly – Do somebody else a good turn. Second – do at least two things you really do not wish to do – just for exercise. Third – Do not show anyone that your feelings to the outside world as in out in public. Yes, they may be hurt, but today, do not show them.
Have a program. You may not follow it exactly, but you will have it. It will save you from two pests: hurry and indecision.
Have a quiet half hour all by yourself and relax. During this half hour, try to get a better perspective of your life.
Live in the present – the here and now.
All the best,
Latest posts by Esther (see all)
- Why Good People Choose Bad People In Romantic Relationships - February 28, 2017
- Addictions And Those Caught Up In Them - February 20, 2017
- The Winged Hosts - December 16, 2016